From €17,306 inc-VAT*
The PEUGEOT 208 has had a makeover: this compact, self-assured next-generation saloon car is now even sportier and more elegant. Surrender to its seductive personality - and climb aboard for a shot of pure energy.
The new metallic Orange POWER paint finishi simply radiates dynamism, youth and freshness. A lively, iridescent hue that sparkles in the spotlight - hip, lustrous and exuberant, sending out clear, positive signals about the vehicle and its driver.
The lines of the new front bumper are sharper, stronger and more precise. The expanded radiator grill and its wider chrome-plated strip are now fully integrated into the bumper - a winning combination of quality and robustness.
The stylistic revamp is emphasised at the front by new two-tone headlampsi. Their Black Chrome masks give them a more piercing look, while the LED lighting signaturei blends feline allure with high-tech sophistication.
The rear lights with their new 3D LED lion's clawsi are a classic PEUGEOT touch that retains its power to beguile and fascinate. An extremely even finish, a warm opalescent Red colour and an in-depth 3D effect add the finishing touches to these true gems of modern technology.
Climb into the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit. Its compact steering wheel, head-up instrument panel and large touchscreeni are your ticket to a driving experience that combines punchy thrills with maximum safety.
The new PEUGEOT 208 features a range of high-tech features designed to round off the experience:
- Reverse parking camerai: to make parking manoeuvres simpler and safer.
- Park Assisti: a dynamic feature that makes parking easier.
- Mirror Screeni: a feature that lets you use the vehicle's touchscreen to operate your smartphone's multimedia content and appsiOnly certified MirrorLink™ or AppinCar apps will work when the car is stationary and/or when it is in motion, depending on the situation. However, some functions of the apps will be disabled while the car is in motion. Certain types of content that can be accessed free of charge on your smartphone will require a subscription to an equivalent paid certified MirrorLink™ or AppinCar app.
The Mirror Screen function operates using MirrorLink™ technology for phones that use Android, RIM or Windows and are MirrorLink™ compatible or via AppinCar for telephones using iOs. This feature requires a phone subscription that includes internet acces via your mobile phone operator. Newer smartphones will, increasingly, come with these technologies already installed.
For safety reasons, the touchscreen should only be used when the vehicle is stationary.
The new PEUGEOT 208 offers a wide range of highly efficient engines, all of which comply with the European Euro 6 standard:
- PureTech 3-cylinder petrol engines: combined cycle CO2 emissions starting at 97 g/Km on the very low consumption 1.2L PureTech 82 S&S BVM5 versioni.
- BlueHDi diesel engines: combined cycle CO2 emissions starting at 79 g/Km - a record in this segment - on the 2 very low consumption 1.6L BlueHDi 75/100 S&S BVM5 versionsi.
Available with the Turbo 1.2L PureTech 110 S&Si petrol engine, the new EAT6 automatic gearbox uses Quickshift technology for faster gear shifts. It guarantees an exceptionally smooth ride, while remaining extremely easy and enjoyable to use.
The new PEUGEOT 208 also delivers exceptional safety with Active City Brakei: a new feature that acts on the braking systemi. When driving on city streets, this helps avoid accidents or make them less serious if the driver is unable to respond quickly enough.
There seems to be a loading problem. Please try again later. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us