PEUGEOT 3008 & 3008 HYBRID SUV: COMPACT THERMAL OR HYBRID SUV
Discover the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV and its unique revolutionary style. The unrivalled PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® as well as the range of innovative technologies deployed on board have been designed to enhance your well-being and safety.
Discover our Power of Choice includes in particular the freedom to choose between thermal or electric engines and to be supported by dedicated services. commitment: choose your PEUGEOT 3008 SUV equipped with an efficient thermal or plug-in hybrid engine with 59 km of range. The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values indicated are correct in accordance with the WLTP, which has been used as the standard for new vehicles since 1 September 2018. The WLTP replaces the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC), which was in use up until that point. Because the testing conditions are as realistic as possible, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions values recorded according to the WLTP are usually higher than those recorded using the previous NEDC procedure. Fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values can vary depending on actual usage conditions and various factors that include: charging frequency, driving style, speed, specific equipment, optional extras, the type of tyre, ambient temperature and on-board conditioning. Contact your retailer for more information.
€400 per month †Includes delivery & related charges. Models are shown for illustrative purposes only. ††The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) is payable if you renew or retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be applied by your Peugeot Dealer subject to kilometre limits/condition of the vehicle. *Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. APR of 4.9% which is inclusive of a once-off documentation fee of €63.49. A minimum deposit of 10% is required to qualify for this finance offer. Rate quoted is correct as at 27th Feb 2023 and is subject to change. This offer is available at participating Peugeot dealers only. This is a consumer Hire Purchase agreement provided by Bank of Ireland t/a Bank of Ireland Finance. The finance figures are provided as examples, please get in touch with your local Peugeot dealer to receive an exact quote.
- Radio with 7" capacitive touch screen + DAB function 4 USB sockets + Mirror Screen (Apple Carplay/Android Auto) + Bluetooth connectivity
- Electrochromic day/night interior mirror
- Split leather multifunction steering wheel
€382 per month †Includes delivery & related charges. Models are shown for illustrative purposes only. ††The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) is payable if you renew or retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be applied by your Peugeot Dealer subject to kilometre limits/condition of the vehicle. *Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. APR of 4.9% which is inclusive of a once-off documentation fee of €63.49. A minimum deposit of 10% is required to qualify for this finance offer. Rate quoted is correct as at 27th Feb 2023 and is subject to change. This offer is available at participating Peugeot dealers only. This is a consumer Hire Purchase agreement provided by Bank of Ireland t/a Bank of Ireland Finance. The finance figures are provided as examples, please get in touch with your local Peugeot dealer to receive an exact quote.
- Radio with 5'' B&W capacitive touch screen with DAB function
- Cruise control / Speed limiter
- 15'' steel rims with LAPA hubcaps
- Tinted rear side windows and timed heated rear window
* Pricing and specifications quoted in the above videos are subject to change from the time of filming and may not reflect the current pricing and specification of the vehicle.
For the latest pricing and specification please consult the download a brochure section on Peugeot.ie or speak to your local authorised dealership.
The powerful lines of the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV combine strength and refinement, dynamism and smoothness. .
Its breakthrough front end gives it a strong personality.
This top-of-the-range model marks the beginning of a bold new era of modernity.
The chrome front wing insert extending the headlights continues with a chrome roof arch trim, up to the rear spoiler.
Sophisticated and dynamic, this line follows the movement of the silhouette of the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV.
ALUMINIUM WHEEL RIMS
At the rear, the PEUGEOT Full LED technology lights include characteristic 3D claws and scrolling indicators.
The lights are covered with a transparent smoked window, extending the black boot strip on either side of the vehicle, which visually enlarges the rear of the vehicle for more sportiness.
EXCLUSIVE ALCANTARA® SEATS
With the PEUGEOT top-of-the-range ergonomic driving position upgraded i-Cockpit®, the driving experience on board the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV becomes simple and intuitive.
Equipped with a compact multifunction steering wheel, a 10" HD touchscreen, elegant chrome Toggle Switches and a head-up digital display panel, it offers enhanced comfort and safety conditions.
On the plug-in hybrid version, the head-up digital display pane and the touchscreen incorporate a fully dedicated universe that allows you to view specific driving information as the driving mode, the electric gauge level, the electrical distance) or the energy consumption statistics.
With the Mirror Screen As standard, optional or unavailable depending on version. The Mirror Screen function is operated, depending on the case, via Android AutoTM (for Android smartphones) or Apple CarPlayTM (for iOS smartphones) or via MirrorLink® technology (for MirrorLink® compatible Android smartphones and only in association with the " PEUGEOT Connect Radio" device) provided you have a mobile and internet package. Only these three certified applications will operate when stationary and while driving as applicable. When driving, certain functions of the applications concerned will be inhibited. Some types of content, which can be accessed free of charge on your smartphone, require subscription to an equivalent certified Android Auto, Apple CarPlayTM or MirrorLink® application. More information on the PEUGEOT website of your country. function, you can enjoy apps on your Apple CarPlayTM, Android AutoTM or MirrorLink® compatible smartphone on the touchscreen and you always stay connected thanks to the wireless charging area Induction charging for devices compatible with the Qi standard. that hosts your smartphone in the front.
Rear passengers have two USB charging sockets for their portable devices.
The FOCAL® Hi-Fi system at the cutting edge of technological innovation benefits from exceptional sound quality.
The central channel and tweeters are covered in a new "Bronze Belem" colour and the box placed under the passenger seat frees up the entire boot space.
At all times, the head-up digital instrument panel in high-quality Available on HYBRID & HYBRID4 versions. display provides information on:
- Driving mode: Electric, Sport, Hybrid, 4WD Only available on HYBRID4.
- Electric driving range level
- Fuel range level
- Information on the use of energy via the powermeter: CHARGE Regeneration/partial recharge of the battery., ECO Energy optimisation. and POWER. Maximum power.
You can use the new 10" Available as standard, as an option or not available according to version. HD touchscreen to access the settings functions and driving information of the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV HYBRID:
- Energy flows that illustrate the operation of the hybrid system
- Electrical consumption and fuel statistics
- Location of charging stations and the distance to be travelled in all electric mode Via navigation.
- Charging configuration
- Activation of the e-Save function
With the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV, you have the freedom to choose energy without sacrificing the features you expect of a PEUGEOT vehicle: spaciousness, good boot volume and above all, driving pleasure.
- Offer yourself the versatility of the hybrid and up to 59 km of WLTP Autonomy may vary depending on the actual conditions of use (weather conditions, driving style, etc.). autonomy in Electric mode.
- In thermal, choose from the powerful and efficient PureTech or BlueHDi engines, all equipped with the Stop & Start system.
Discover all the services specially designed to facilitate your trips and the management of your plug-in hybrid vehicle:
- PEUGEOT Easy-Charge PEUGEOT Easy-Charge provides easy access to the various charging solutions at home or in the office. This is complemented by the Free2Move solution for easy access to a network of more than 220,000 public charging point in Europe.
- PEUGEOT Easy-Care PEUGEOT Easy-Care provides you with service and assistance contracts. It also enables you to obtain a battery capacity certificate, which is useful when reselling.
Travel with peace of mind with the free MyPeugeot app. Allowing you to remotely manage charging or pre-set the temperature of your PEUGEOT 3008 HYBRID SUV.
The latest-generation driving aids of the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV further enhance on-board comfort and safety and assist you towards autonomous driving:
Extended road sign recognition, Drive Assist Plus Pack, "ACC" Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go function Only with the EAT8 gearbox. Available as standard, as an option or not available according to version., Parking assistance Only with the EAT8 gearbox. Available as standard, as an option or not available according to version., Lane Keeping Assistance with detection of roadsides, Active Blind Spot Detection.
These assistance systems are designed to offer peace-of-mind driving.
In night conditions, the exclusive "Night-Vision" Available as an option on the GT and GT Pack. system with infrared camera will detect the presence of pedestrians or animals up to 200m in front of the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV, beyond the range of headlights and will warn you with an alert signal.
Automatic emergency braking can also be triggered if pedestrians or cyclists are located near the vehicle.
ADVANCED GRIP CONTROL
Advanced Grip Control is a pack consisting of optimized traction control 4 grip modes: normal, snow, mud and sand – Available as an option or unavailable, depending on the 3008 SUV PureTech and BlueHDi versions., specific tyres Winter (3PMSF) or Mud and snow (M+S) tyre depending on version. and Hill Assist Descent Control. Coming from the world of 4x4s, this hill descent assist system automatically regulates the vehicle speed according to the slope angle with gradual movement, with no action on the accelerator or brake.
It allows you to adapt your grip to the most difficult conditions: snow, mud or sand.
Plug-in hybrid engines provide new sensations, in particular through the use of 4 driving modes The Electric mode is activated by default when the car starts.:
- Electric: allows for 100% electric The Electric mode is activated by default when the car starts. driving up to 135 km/h
- Hybrid: alternation of electric and internal combustion engine driving
- SPORT: uses all of the power of internal combustion and electric engines (depending on the HYBRID or HYBRID4 version) for maximum dynamic performance
- 4WD Only available on HYBRID4.: for improved traction (4WD)
ENERGY RECOVERY FROM BRAKING
This system makes it possible to recover the energy available during braking and when decelerating.
The Brake function can be activated to allow the vehicle to decelerate without pressing the brake pedal.
This function acts as an engine brake and can recharge the battery.
The range of the battery in 100% electric mode is up to 59 km WLTP For the HYBRID4 engine – Range in electric mode is between 56 and 59 km depending on optional extras installed in the car. Driving range may vary according to actual conditions of use (climatic conditions, driving style, etc.). for the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV HYBRID4 and up to 56 km WLTP For the HYBRID engine – Range in electric mode is up to 56 km depending on optional extras installed in the car. Driving range may vary according to actual conditions of use (climatic conditions, driving style, etc.). for the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV HYBRID.
- Its capacity is 13.2 kWh.
- The high-voltage battery is placed under the back seats, without affecting the spaciousness and the boot space above the floor mat.
- The battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 160,000 km for 70% of its charge capacity.
- The “e-SAVE” function allows the driver to set aside a reserve of electric energy The reserve can set aside power for 10 km, 20 km or the entire battery. to use when desired during his or her journey. This feature is useful in restricted driving areas.
Front (Row 1)
- Elbow width: 1,493 mm
- Bust height: 915 mm (877 Cielo)
Rear (Row 2)
- Elbow width: 1,484 mm
- Knee space: 240 mm
- Browse the PEUGEOT 3008 Brochure.
- Consult the spec sheet for prices, equipment and technical characteristics.