MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR PEUGEOT ELECTRIC CAR
By buying an electric car, you put your trust in PEUGEOT and its technical know-how. The same applies for maintenance: leave it to the PEUGEOT network, the only network to offer the perfect aftersales management of your latest generation vehicle: the maintenance of your electric car requires a certain level of expertise, tools and specific safety measures, and your PEUGEOT workshop has just that.
With your PEUGEOT electric car, you can change your view of maintenance: it's more simple and less expensive, and it contributes to the comfort of your everyday use.
We recommend that you strictly follow the maintenance plan provided specifically for your car.
To make your life easier, your maintenance log is going digital!
There are many benefits linked with the maintenance of your electric car:
• It requires less maintenance than a combustion engine vehicle: say goodbye to oil changes, replacing oil filters, replacing the clutch and checking the exhaust. That means you'll have to make far fewer trips to the workshop.
• Wear on parts like the brakes is reduced.
• It's easier to pass the NCT.
The maintenance of an electric car costs up to 40% less than a combustion engine vehicle.
A DEDICATED MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
Automatically sign up to a maintenance contract At participating dealers for your electric car: everything is included to ensure a worry-free drive and the best possible resale value.
• Roadside assistance (including for power failures): your vehicle will be towed to your home, to your workplace or to the nearest charging station, within a radius of 30 km.
• Faults: replacement or repair of the faulty parts.
• Replacement of worn parts (e.g.: brake pads, wiper blades, etc.)
• Battery capacity certificate
With a maintenance contract, you are guaranteed:
• To keep to the maintenance schedule of your electric car, which will cost less than if you were to pay for your maintenance on a case-by-case basis.
• To pay a fixed amount for the duration of your contract, no matter what happens.
• To improve the resale value of your car.
THE EXPERTISE OF THE PEUGEOT NETWORK
As an example of cutting-edge technology, your electric car requires maintenance delivered by experts that have been specifically trained and have the right tools to deal with their unique features.
They receive ongoing training to perfectly master all work that needs to be carried out on electric vehicles, which will ensure the durability and safety of your vehicle.
That means you're not taking any risks: leave the maintenance to the vehicle manufacturer – they're the ones who know your car the best.
Your car will be returned to you having been washed, cleaned and charged to 80%*
10 SERVICE COMMITMENTS FOR YOUR ELECTRIC CAR
For driving with peace of mind:
Your battery is guaranteed for 8 years or
2. PEUGEOT ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Including breakdown caused by power failure
3. E-EXPERT MAINTENANCE
Maintenance of your electric vehicle
within the entire PEUGEOT network
For straightforward management:
4. MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
With dedicated services for electric cars
5. GLOBAL CHARGING SOLUTION
An accompaniment to the charging solution An accompaniment to the charging solution
6. MOBILITY SOLUTION
Available each time your car is looked at
7. MAINTENANCE QUOTE AND BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Also for you:
8. REGULAR SOFTWARE UPDATES
Every time you come into the workshop so you benefit from
the latest improvements
9. CHARGING DURING MAINTENANCE
Up to 80% as long as it doesn't affect the total time spent in the workshop
Your car will be washed before being returned to you following each visit to the workshop