Peugeot 308 & 308 HYBRID | the compact hatchback thermal or hybrid
The intense appeal of the decidedly high-end new PEUGEOT 308 captivates you with its strength of character and dynamism.
To make every moment your moment, you can count on the innovative and practical technologies of the new Peugeot i-Cockpit® which enhances your onboard experience. For driving comfort offering the best combination of efficiency and performance, discover our Power of Choice includes in particular the freedom to choose between thermal or electric engines and to be supported by dedicated services. and allow yourself to be swept away by the range of petrol, diesel or plug-in hybrid engines 60 km of range The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values indicated are correct in accordance with the WLTP, which has been used as the standard for new vehicles since 1 September 2018. The WLTP replaces the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC), which was in use up until that point. Because the testing conditions are as realistic as possible, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions values recorded according to the WLTP are usually higher than those recorded using the previous NEDC procedure. Fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values can vary depending on actual usage conditions and various factors that include: charging frequency, driving style, speed, specific equipment, optional extras, the type of tyre, ambient temperature and on-board conditioning. Contact your retailer for more information .
€382 per month †Includes delivery & related charges. Models are shown for illustrative purposes only. ††The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) is payable if you renew or retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be applied by your Peugeot Dealer subject to kilometre limits/condition of the vehicle. *Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. APR of 4.65% which is inclusive of a once-off documentation fee of €63.49. A minimum deposit of 10% is required to qualify for this finance offer. Rate quoted is correct as at 27th Feb 2023 and is subject to change. This offer is available at participating Peugeot dealers only. This is a consumer Hire Purchase agreement provided by Bank of Ireland t/a Bank of Ireland Finance. The finance figures are provided as examples, please get in touch with your local Peugeot dealer to receive an exact quote.
- Radio with 5'' B&W capacitive touch screen with DAB function
- Cruise control/speed limiter
- 15'' steel rims with LAPA hubcaps
- Tinted rear side windows and timed heated rear window
€284 per month †Includes delivery & related charges. Models are shown for illustrative purposes only. ††The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) is payable if you renew or retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be applied by your Peugeot Dealer subject to kilometre limits/condition of the vehicle. *Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. APR of 4.65% which is inclusive of a once-off documentation fee of €63.49. A minimum deposit of 10% is required to qualify for this finance offer. The rate quoted is correct as at 27th Feb 2023 and is subject to change. This offer is available at participating Peugeot dealers only. This is a consumer Hire Purchase agreement provided by Bank of Ireland t/a Bank of Ireland Finance. The finance figures are provided as examples, please get in touch with your local Peugeot dealer to receive an exact quote.
- Radio with 7" capacitive touch screen + DAB function 4 USB sockets + Mirror Screen (Apple Carplay/Android Auto) + Bluetooth connectivity
- Electrochromic day/night interior mirror
- Split leather multifunction steering wheel
The surprising silhouette of the new PEUGEOT 308 is dynamic from every angle. Its sleek, athletic lines with bold proportions emphasise a powerful personality:
- The assertive appearance of the large grille continues with a long bonnet.
- The rear end is muscular and powerful, its aerodynamics boosted by its lowered roof line. It is visibly larger, sitting firmly on its wheels.
- The distinguished and streamlined profile reveals its athletic look.
The ultra-compact front lighting signature is decidedly contemporary and hi-tech. Combining elegance with strength, the front headlights mark the dynamism and identity of the new PEUGEOT 308.
Chiselled and slim, they benefit from LED technology Available as standard or PEUGEOT Matrix LED Technology Available on GT and GT Pack versions , set off by fang-shaped daytime running lights on the front bumper.
The new decidedly ergonomic and intuitive PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® offers easy access to the full range of features carefully designed to transform your time into quality time.
- New compact heated steering wheel, centralising all the controls Radio, media, telephone and driver-assistance systems .
- New digital head-up Available as standard except for Active level or digital 3D holographic Available on the GT/GT Pack versions instrument panel.
For a shared onboard experience, the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® is very accessible to passengers:
- New intuitive and customisable multi-window touchscreen Available as standard and new virtual i-toggles Touchscreen shortcuts for adjusting the air-conditioning, telephone contacts and radio stations .
- New central console with multiple storage spaces.
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE USER COMFORT
- All information essential to the driver is displayed in the new instrument panel.
- Located at eye level, this instrument panel incorporates a 10-inch digital screen from Active Pack level. In the GT version, it moves into the third dimension with the 3D i-Cockpit®.
- The fully configurable and customisable instrument panel has several display modes (Navigation, Radio/media, Driver assistance, Energy flow, etc.).
LIKE A SMARTPHONE
The 10-inch high-definition touchscreen is fully and easily customisable, allows multi-window display with “widgets” or shortcuts and is very easy to use, offering responsiveness similar to a tablet.
The new PEUGEOT 308 introduces fully configurable virtual i-toggles Available as standard or not available depending on model - Tactile shortcuts to adjust air-conditioning, telephone contacts and radio stations . Arranged facing the central screen, they offer aesthetic and technological benefits unique in the segment. For greater convenience and security, each i-toggle is a customisable tactile shortcut to a favourite action in the central screen (air-conditioning settings, telephone contacts, radio stations, launch of apps, etc.).
NEW CENTRAL CONSOLE
- On the finely crafted central console, an arch on the driver’s side groups all the car’s dynamic controls.
- The arch extends to the dedicated smartphone wireless charging point Available as an option or unavailable depending on the version . All the remaining console space is therefore accessible to the passengers and entirely dedicated to storage with two cup holders and up to 34 litres of storage space, including a large storage area under the armrest.
The new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit introduces the latest PEUGEOT i-Connect Advanced infotainment system:
- Travel stress-free with connected navigation Available according to the destination with natural language voice recognition, including automatic TomTom® map updating and real-time traffic and danger zones by TomTom Services TomTom® services can display all essential driving information in real time: real-time traffic, service stations, car parks, weather, local searches and danger zones by TomTom Services (according to national legislation). All of these services come with a 3-year subscription which can be extended or subsequently renewed online for a fee. .
- Charge your smartphone wirelessly Induction charging for devices compatible with the Qi standard and duplicate your smartphone apps using the wireless Mirrorscreen Standard, optional, or unavailable depending on versions. Only certified Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM apps will work when driving or stationary. Some features are disabled when driving. Some types of content, which may be available for free with your smartphone, require a subscription to an equivalent certified, fee-based Android AutoTM or Apple CarPlayTM app. The Mirror Screen feature works with Android AutoTM (for Android smartphones) or with Apple CarPlayTM (for iOS smartphones), subject to mobile data contracts. More information on the PEUGEOT website of your country
- Define your profile and keep your display, mood and settings preferences (up to eight user profiles).
- Easily access connected services as well as onboard documentation and tutorials.
- Customise the LED ambient lighting associated with each driving mode to suit your preferences (eight colours to choose from).
- Enjoy sensational sound quality with the FOCAL® Premium Hi-Fi System Available as an option
- Stress-free travel. The AQS (Air Quality System) is capable of activating air-recirculation independently. This is supplemented by the Clean Cabin Available on the GT/GT Pack versions air-treatment system. Air quality is displayed on the central touchscreen.
- Enjoy the ergonomics and comfort of the enveloping, heated Available as standard or optional depending on versions and 10-point massaging Available as an option front seats, with eight-pocket pneumatic technology and five different massage programmes. The seats are AGR labelled (German back health label)
With the new PEUGEOT 308, you have the freedom to choose your energy and can enjoy exemplary road holding, top-of-the-range driving comfort and excellent driving pleasure.
- Treat yourself to the versatility of the hybrid and up to 60 km of WLTP The range may vary depending on actual conditions of use (weather conditions, driving style, etc.) range in Electric mode.
- In thermal, choose from the powerful and efficient PureTech or BlueHDi engines, all equipped with the Stop & Start system.
Discover all the connected services specially designed to facilitate your trips and the management of your plug-in hybrid vehicle:
- Check the charge and range
- Control charging
- Remote pre-conditioning
Travel with peace of mind with the free MyPeugeot app Allowing you to remotely manage charging or pre-set the temperature of your PEUGEOT
DRIVING PLEASURE, MORE THAN EVER
The new PEUGEOT 308 is fitted with numerous driving and manoeuvring assistance systems to increase your comfort and safety, particularly:
- New 180* high definition rear view camera Available as standard or unavailable depending on the version
- 360° parking assistance with four cameras Available as standard, optional or unavailable depending on the version
- Long-range blind spot monitoring Available as standard, optional or unavailable depending on the version
And assists you towards semi-autonomous driving with:
- Adaptive cruise control with Stop&Go feature
- Active lane keeping assist Available as standard or unavailable depending on the version
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY (240-400V)
- The range of the battery in 100% electric mode is 60 km WLTP According to the WLTP* certification protocol which is pending - Driving range may vary according to actual conditions of use (climatic conditions, driving style, etc.)
- Its capacity is 12.4 kWh.
- The high-voltage battery is placed under the back seats, without affecting the spaciousness and the boot space above the floor mat.
- The “e-SAVE” function allows the driver to set aside a reserve of electric energy to use when desired during his or her journey. This feature is useful in restricted driving areas.
The battery is guaranteed for 8 years, 160,000 km for 70% of its charge capacity.
CHOICE OF DRIVING MODE
- Electric: allows for 100% electric The Electric mode is activated by default when the car starts driving up to 135 km/h.
- Hybrid: alternation of electric and internal combustion engine driving to optimise the use of energies.
- SPORT: uses all of the power of internal combustion and electric engines for maximum dynamic performance.
This system makes it possible to recovery the energy available during braking and when decelerating (energy that is normally lost in the combustion versions).
This action allows you to partially charge the high-voltage battery and increase the range when driving in electric mode.
The Brake function can be activated to allow the vehicle to decelerate without pressing the brake pedal. This function acts as an engine brake and can recharge the battery.
Length : 4367 mn
Width Excluding retroivisors : 1859 mn
Height : 1441 mn
- Front (Row 1)
Elbow width: 1443 mn
Bust height: 891 mn
- Rear (Row 2)
elbow width: 1411 mn
Knee space: 129 min
- 412 L for the new 308
- 361 L for the new 308 HYBRID
- Browse the PEUGEOT 308 Brochure.
- Consult the spec sheet for prices, equipment and technical characteristics.