PEUGEOT servicing for new cars
MANUFACTURER SERVICING PACKAGE
With the manufacturer servicing package, we carry out checks and adjustments (functionality, condition and seals) on the main safety, drainage and diagnostics components of your PEUGEOT.
- Oil change with oil suited to the specific needs of your engine
- Replacement oil filter
- Top-ups of all fluids
- Checks and adjustments (functionality, condition and seals) of the main safety components
- Diagnostic review
- Parts and labour included
- + 15 checks by PEUGEOT experts
PEUGEOT ADVISES YOU
Compliance with the PEUGEOT service schedule is mandatory during the warranty period of your vehicle and for all vehicles under Service Contracts.
To ensure that your Peugeot runs efficiently, we recommend that you carefully follow the maintenance schedule specifically designed for your car.
And to make your life easier, your maintenance booklet is now digital!
PEUGEOT RECOMMENDS THAT YOU CHECK BETWEEN EACH VISIT
THE OIL LEVEL
LIGHTS According to equipment
WHAT IS PEUGEOT MANUFACTURER SERVICING?
THE CONTROLS CONCERN
- The interior of the vehicle (alarm, parking brake, etc.)
- The expiry date of the temporary tire repair kit According to equipment
- The underside of the vehicle, including:
- Safety controls (braking, direction,...)
- Environmental controls (sealing of circuits, gearbox,...)
- Visual inspection of line-crossing warning sensors According to equipment
- Around the Vehicle (condition of tires, lighting, ...)
- Levels of various liquids
- Specific points according to the legislation in force in each country (outside technical control)
THE FOLLOWING OPERATIONS ARE PERFORMED
- Electronic diagnosis and, if necessary, updating of the software
- Engine oil change
- Oil filter replacement
- Purge of the diesel filter (depending on equipment)
- Update the maintenance book
PARTICLE FILTER Selon équipement
The maintenance frequency of the particle filter is as follows:
- Check the level of the additive tank (depending on equipment) from 80,000 km - 120,000 km.
- Particle filter check (depending on equipment) from 140,000 km.
PEUGEOT MANUFACTURER SERVICING: RELIABILITY, SECURITY AND MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE
By choosing to book your service in the PEUGEOT network you get full advantage of the brand’s know-how to maintain your vehicle.
The advanced PEUGEOT technology allows network technicians to detect your vehicle's maintenance needs as soon as possible. With the right technical equipment, they can see information specific to your vehicle. This includes safety features such as engine oil pressure or braking, but also the level of pollution control of the exhaust.
PEUGEOT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
As a responsible manufacturer, PEUGEOT is actively involved in the treatment of polluting products For more information, visit www. group-psa.com .
From vehicle design to the reprocessing of used parts, PEUGEOT is committed, with its network, to taking vigilant action at each stage of the vehicle's life cycle For more information, visit www. group-psa.com .