FITTING AND BALANCING SERVICE
An all-inclusive price (parts and labour) with no surprises for maximum grip.
- Fitting tyres and balancing wheels
- Valve replacement
- Visual checks by PEUGEOT experts
PEUGEOT IS HERE TO HELP
- Check your tyre pressure once a month and before all long journeys. It's best to do it when the tyres are cold. Under-inflation reduces the lifespan of your tyres, increases fuel consumption and compromises the road handling of your vehicle.
- The pressure recommended by the manufacturer of your vehicle is shown in the driver-side door opening and in the user manual.
- Regularly check the wear on your tyres by looking at the wear indicator.
- Tyres that have bulges, cracking, cuts, foreign bodies or irregular wear should be checked by an approved repairer.
- No matter what, tyres should be checked every five years regardless of their mileage and the depth of the tread. And don't forget the spare wheel. Your safety depends on it. An NCT inspection is especially strict when it comes to checking the condition of tyres and wheels.
- For vehicles with 4-wheel drive, it is recommended to replace all 4 tyres simultaneously
- The visual inspection of your tyres by a PEUGEOT professional can enable him to identify wear on other safety elements: suspension, alignment, etc. Have your tyres checked by a PEUGEOT expert.
The size, speed rating and load rating are determined by the Manufacturer. They are the result of the best balance in terms of safety, behaviour and performance for your PEUGEOT.
Do not choose a tyre with a speed or load index lower than those approved by the Manufacturer. This is dangerous and prohibited by law.
The maximum load that the tyre can carry at maximum speed (indicated by the speed rating).
Maximum permissible speed to carry the load indicated by the load rating.
The tread wear indicator can be found within the structure, in one of the main grooves.