The SUV PEUGEOT 2008 now features the EAT6 automatic gearbox with six-speed converter in its 1.2 l PureTech 110 S&S version, optimising fuel consumption while heightening your driving sensations. Also included is Quickshift technology, which delivers frequent gear changes swiftly and fluently.
Meanwhile, its yield (energy efficiency) virtually equals that of a manual gearbox thanks to a reduction in internal friction and the addition of converters that lock whenever required to avoid slippage.
All of which means the difference in emissions between this and a manual gearbox has been cut down to just 7 g/km of CO2 (with ISO standard tyres fitted), making this version an exceptionally fine performer in terms of both driving enjoyment and fuel consumption.
Modular and compact, combining superb quality with exceptional performance, this 3-cyclinder engine blends efficiency with cutting-edge technology. The driving pleasure it provides is among the finest available, even at very low reves, and it offers a first-rate low torque/high power balance. So without any loss in terms of power or enjoyment, this technological breakthrough delivers reductions of up to 25% in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The turbo 1.2 l PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 version comes with the new EAT6 automatic gearbox and delivers combined cycle CO2 emissions of just 110 g/km, making it the benchmark automatic petrol engine in its segment.
The 1.6 l BlueHDi engines in the PEUGEOT 2008 compact SUV are unique in combining Selective Catalytic Reduction technology (SCR) with the FAP (additive particulate filter) system. They all comply with the Euro 6 standard (i: In Europe), delivering superior performance levels together with controlled fuel consumption and reduced emissions, and offer CO2 emissions below 97 g/km plus an impressive 3.7 l/100kmi. This makes the 1.6 l BlueHDi family the most economical, fuel-efficient range of diesel motors on the market.
BlueHDi technology delivers optimised fuel consumptioni thanks to SCR et FAPi technologies.
By installing SCR upstream of the FAP (additive particulate filter) system, we have been able:
- to reduce NOx (nitrogen oxide) by up to 90%;
- to optimise CO2 emissions and fuel consumption (reductions of up to 4% compared with Euro 5 compliant engines);
- to achieve faster start-up - following ignition - thanks to the ability to function at low temperature.
Fast, efficient and silent, Stop & Start technology allows the engine to be put on "standby" just before and after a stationary period. The result is improved control of fuel consumption and a reduction in CO2. emissions.
When the brake pedal is released, reignition occurs instantly, with no noise or vibrations.
WLTP Values(1) : WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) combined fuel consumption in l/100km ranges from 4.9 to 7.0.
WLTP combined CO2 emissions (g/km) range from 129 to 157.
(1) The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures mentioned comply with the WLTP homologation (regulation EU 2017/948). From 1 September 2018, new vehicles are type-approved using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP), which is a new, more realistic test procedure for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The WLTP fully replaces the New European Drive Cycle (NEDC), which was the test procedure used previously. Due to more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions measured under the WLTP are in many cases higher compared to those measured under the NEDC. The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures may vary depending on specific equipment, options and format of tires. Please contact your dealer for more information.
For more information https://www.peugeot.ie/brand-and-technology/wltp.html
* Estimated data, provided for information only and subject to approval.