From €23,120 inc-VAT*
The new PEUGEOT Expert features BlueHDi engines ranging from 95 to 180 hp, plus the new EAT6 automatic gearbox.
The new BlueHDi engines deliver enhanced driving enjoyment combined with optimised fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Particularly impressive in terms of performance is the BlueHDi 180 EAT6 engine, which comes in conjunction with an automatic 6-speed gearbox using Quickshift technology. With faster, more fluid gear changes, a high level of user friendliness and reductions in CO2 emissions, the new BlueHDi engines offer everything you could wish for!
BlueHDi technology features a unique exhaust line made up of an additive particulate filter and an after-treatment system known as Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
Because it operates at a low temperature, this innovation allows your vehicle to start up more quickly after ignition.
It also delivers:
- a 90% reduction in the engine's NOx (nitrogen oxide) emissions;
- the elimination of 99.9% of particulates by number, whatever their size and whatever the driving conditions;
- optimised CO2 emissions and fuel consumption.
WLTP Values(1) : WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) combined fuel consumption in l/100km ranges TBC.
WLTP combined CO2 emissions (g/km) range TBC.
(1) The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures mentioned comply with the WLTP homologation (regulation EU 2017/948). From 1 September 2018, new vehicles are type-approved using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP), which is a new, more realistic test procedure for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The WLTP fully replaces the New European Drive Cycle (NEDC), which was the test procedure used previously. Due to more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions measured under the WLTP are in many cases higher compared to those measured under the NEDC. The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures may vary depending on specific equipment, options and format of tires. Please contact your dealer for more information.
For more information https://www.peugeot.ie/brand-and-technology/wltp.html
NEDC Values(2) :NEDC combined fuel consumption in l/100km ranges from 4.9 to 5.7.
NEDC combined CO2 emissions (g/km) range from 128 to 152.
(2) The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures mentioned are determined according to the new World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure WLTP (Regulation EU 2017/948), and the relevant values are translated back into NEDC to allow the comparability with other vehicles. Please contact your dealer for the latest information. The values do not take into account in particular use and driving conditions, equipment or options and may vary depending on the format of tires. For more information on official fuel consumption and CO2 emission values, please read the model specification sheet.
* Estimated data, provided for information only and subject to approval.