- 100% electric driving delivers new sensations:
- A smooth drive without jolts
- Sharp acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque
- A silent engine
- 0g CO2 emissions in driving phase
The new PEUGEOT e-208 city car offers a lively and stimulating drive thanks to its 100% electric engine and clearly offers access to a new mobility.
Save money thanks to:
With new PEUGEOT e-208 simplify your life with:
The seductive e-208 electric car has everything you need. It stands out with its exclusive touches that embody technology and modernity.
Distinctive elements adorn new PEUGEOT e-208 with: its dichroic “e” monogram and Lion, the grille the same colour as the bodywork, the glossy black wheel arches, 17” aluminium diamond-cut wheel rims with insertsi to improve aerodynamics, and on the inside, refined trim made from Alcantara©/clothi. It has also retained all of its spaciousness for your comfort and that of your passengers.
New electric engine
The engine power of 100 kW (136 hp) and the 260 Nm available torque from 0 km/h ensure a wonderful driving experience on the road in a quiet and comfortable cocooni.
The new e-CMP electrified modular platform was developed to incorporate a high-voltage battery with large capacity of 50kWH while preserving space on board and boot volume. The battery is guaranteed 8 years, 160,000 km for 70% of its charge capacity.
The new PEUGEOT e-208 electric city car offers three driving modes:
- eco: autonomy optimised by adjusting certain settings
- normal: optimum comfort for daily use
- sport: priority to performance and sensations with maximum power and torque (0 to 100 km/h in 8.1s)
Two braking modes are also accessible:
- moderate, for a feel similar to that of a combustion engine vehicle
- increased, for deceleration controlled by the accelerator pedal
To access the full driving capacity in electric mode (up to 340 km WLTPi/up to 450 km NEDC, combined CO2 emissions: 0 g in driving phase), several charging solutions are available: at home or at public stations.
The new PEUGEOT e-208 offers programmable deferred charging: from the Connected Navigation screen or from the MyPeugeot® app on your phone. This system also lets you start or stop charging at any time and consult the charge status.
Charging from a home power point
The e-208 charges using a classic domestic plug with the standard cable supplied with the vehicle or on a reinforced Green Up™ Legrand® plug and thus reduce the charging time to 16h.
Accelerated charge at home
Charge your e-208 more quickly and safely with a Wallbox: the complete charge takes 5 hours on an 11kW Walbox.
Recharge on public stations
The thermal regulation of the battery lets you use 100 kW chargers and obtain 80% of the charge in 30 minsi.
Click here to find a charge point close to you
Information on your driving can be easily accessed from the 3D digital instrument panel and projected like a hologram as well as on the touch screen, in order to focus on the pleasure of driving:
- Driving mode: Eco/Normal/Sport
- Battery level
- Technological animation of specific information illustrating operation of the drive chain in real time.
With the MyPeugeot®i app, you can view the following anywhere and anytime:
- The progress and status of the vehicle charge
- The fuel consumption statistics for your trips
- Eco-driving tips
Also remotely control* certain functions of the vehicle, directly via the app:
- Activate, stop and schedule the charge
-Configuration of thermal pre-conditioning of the passenger compartment: It lets you programme heating or air-conditioning to achieve the right temperature in the vehicle, and preserve the battery autonomy if the vehicle is charging.
*Available in 2020
Full electric driving offers new mobility and many advantages:
- A stimulating and soothing drive
- Sound comfort
- No polluting emissions
- Simple to use and autonomy is maintained
- Freedom to drive around town
and a great deal more...