The Peugeot Traveller MPV offers plenty of open and closed storage space (up to 49 litres) distributed throughout the passenger compartment as well as 12V sockets at all seats.
The new BlueHDi engines offer enhanced driving comfort while importantly optimising fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions.
The BlueHDi 180 hp EAT6 is particularly powerful and paired with a 6-speed automatic gearbox using Quickshift technology. The new BlueHDi engines really do have it all with faster gear changes, excellent fluidity, fantastic driveability and reduced CO₂ emissions!
The BlueHDi technology optimises fuel consumptioni due to its SCRi and FAPi technologies.
The installation of the SCR upstream of the FAP additive allows:
- up to a 90% reduction in nitrogen oxides
- a reduction in the number of particulates by 99.9%
- CO₂ emissions and fuel consumption to be optimised (by up to -4% compared to Euro 5 engines).
- a faster ignition - after starting the vehicle - thanks to its operation at low temperature.
WLTP Values(1) : WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) combined fuel consumption in l/100km ranges from 6.4 to 7.3.
WLTP combined CO2 emissions (g/km) range from 168 to 192.
(1) The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures mentioned comply with the WLTP homologation (regulation EU 2017/948). From 1 September 2018, new vehicles are type-approved using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP), which is a new, more realistic test procedure for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The WLTP fully replaces the New European Drive Cycle (NEDC), which was the test procedure used previously. Due to more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions measured under the WLTP are in many cases higher compared to those measured under the NEDC. The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures may vary depending on specific equipment, options and format of tires. Please contact your dealer for more information.
For more information https://www.peugeot.ie/brand-and-technology/wltp.html
* Estimated data, provided for information only and subject to approval.